This is censored. Promise. LOL.
Cheese – contains phenylethylamine – the chemical that gives you that high after eating sweets – than chocolate does. (Hmmm.. including Cheezee? Little boys and girls eat that stuff. My God.. There goes my mind again..hahaha)
- Frozen berries – from what I’ve read, frozen berries can be used as an alternative to ice cubes and is said to be best for oral toooot. One tip I read was for ladies to pop his tooooot in the mouth while eating berries because it will over-ride his taste and it’s as if you are popping berry-flavored toooot. (Umm.. okayyyy.)
Black Olives / Olives – I failed to get why olives are aphrodisiacs. Maybe because the shape represents his balls? and that olive and olive oil has a positive effect on the cholesterol level in our blood. Ahh, maybe olives would decrease the risk of having a heart attack while doing the deed. (Pwede na rin).
- Bananas – Ay, this is classic. Aside from the shape that closely resembles the toooot, bananas have potassium and Vitamin B. These vitamins help with sex-hormone production. And this tip is the best (:lol:). It said: ladies, seduce your man by showing what you would do to his tooooot with a banana. (Hahahaha. As for me, I normally bite and chomp off every bit of the banana.)
- Asparagus – asparagus is an energy giving food. (You go, tiger).
- Ginger – Forget Viagra. Ginger increases blood flow to the cock. (If paired with asparagus, your man is the BOMB!)
- Cucumber – <begin quote> “Take off the wrapping, wash it, then use it to give her a thrill. Stick a condom.” <end of quote> (No comment, speechless)
- Chilli Peppers – According to some research, spicy foods trigger the release of feel-good endorphins which put you in the mood and boost circulation of blood in your man’s tooooot. (Go feed your man some extra hot pure chillis.)
- Whipped Cream – ( I will leave this to the readers’ imagination)
- Avocado – avocado contains feel-good, pleasure-intensifying substance phenylethylamine. (Perfect combination: Cheese and avocado, :lol:)
Ever noticed that when you’re full, you get sleepy? Well, if you and your partner are planning a steamy night and start it off with dinner, eat just enough to avoid feeling catatonic. (Makes sense, doesn’t it?)
Maxim Mag, April 2007
Articles I ACCIDENTALLY read